ID #1113

how to apply previous non-capital loss to taxable income in this year?

First, add schedule 4 in T2 tax return to calculate the loss; then enter the applied loss amount into field 130 on page 1 of Schedule 4.

Tags: capital, loss

Related entries:

You cannot comment on this entry