ID #1180

How to process two or more SR&ED projects?

You can add two or more form called "SR ED Project Information" into a T2 return. Choose menu "Forms | add one tax form", then choose "SR ED Project Information" form to be added.

sr ed

Tags: Research, SRED, T661

Related entries:

You cannot comment on this entry