ID #1112

Will the software be compatible for both employed or self employed?

Yes, myTaxExpress can do both. There is only one software, it supports both employed and self-employed.
For employed income, you just need to add T4 slip into tax return;
For self-employment income, you need to add form T2125 into tax return.

Tags: employed, self, self-employed

Related entries:

You cannot comment on this entry