How to optimize pension split beween spouses?

contact mytaxexpress
2021-01-04 21:40

First, It must be a coupled return and both returns have form T1032 already. In form T1032, please select the option to indicate who is a pensioner or pension transferee. Additionally, if the total sharable month is not a full year, please enter the number of months on page 1 of form T1032.

Second, choose menu "optimize | optimize return". Optimize will identify sharable pension for the split. Press the "Optimize" button, then it will calculate the best split. On the best split-screen, you can easily change the split pension amount to get a different result.


Tags: optimize, pension split, T1032
Average rating: 1.5 (2 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry