where is direct deposit form?

contact mytaxexpress
2014-02-05 21:09

Before tax year 2013, there is a form called T1-DD for direct deposit information. Since tax year 2013, this form is discontinued. You now need to go to CRA website to prepare and print this form out.


Tags: deposit, direct, t1-dd, T1DD
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry