If you contributed RRSP in the allowed period for the tax year, you can enter it into line 2, or 3 of Schedule 7. Please don't forget to enter an amount up to your RRSP limit into line 10 of Schedule 7.
- how to report RRSP from retirement allowance?
- How to claim RRSP contribution from an Eligible Retirement Allowance?
- Why my RRSP doesn't show on field 208 of T1?
- How to carry forward RRSP to the future?
- how to deal with RRIF and RRSP of deceased tax payer?
You cannot comment on this entry