How to claim tuition transfer amount from child?

contact mytaxexpress
2013-03-27 18:29

First, you need to add schedule 11 (both federal and provincial) to the child's return. Schedule 11 will give the maximum tuition amount transferable.
Then you can input the transfer amount in your tax return, on field 324 on page 1 of schedule 1; and field 5860 on page 1 of provincial tax form.


Tags: child, transfer, tuition
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry