ID #1042

How to do pension split?

You just add form T1032 into tax return, and it will do pension split after

  1. choose who is pensioner, pension transferee
  2. enter the split amount in line E on page 1


Tags: pension split, T1032

Related entries:

You cannot comment on this entry