ID #1052

How to overwrite field 367 of schedule 1?

For married couple, only one person can claim the eligible child amount at field 367 of Schedule 1.

First, decide who will claim the child amount at field 367 of schedule 1; Usually high taxable income person should claim this amount.
Then in the other person's return, go to page 1 of schedule 1. Check two check boxes beside field 366 and 352 to overwrite, and enter zero into field 366 and 352; then field 367 will become zero.

Tags: child, children, F367

Related entries:

You cannot comment on this entry