ID #1236

How to do pre-authorized debit agreement to make payment to CRA?

PAD (pre-authorized debit agreement) is only available for EFile software for now. EFiler can help tax payer set up a pre-authorized payment to CRA online.

1. Fill part G of form T183 first, it contains payment amount, account and payment date information

pad part1

2. Choose menu "Start | Submit Pre-authorized debit payment" and get a confirmation.

pad 02

Tags: pad, payment, remit, voucher

Related entries:

You cannot comment on this entry