Company   |   Contact Us   |   T2 Software   |   FAQ   |   Home
Canadian Personal/Corporate Tax Software
  Install myTaxExpress
  License Installation
  Create New Return
Coupled Return
  Save Tax Return
  Open Tax Return
  Add/Remove Tax Slip
  Add/Remove Tax Form
  Check Return Result
  Print Tax Return
Screen Shot
[Coupled Return]

Spouses need to file tax return separately either by NETFILE or paper, however spouse's tax data are used in eath other's tax return. Coupled return by myTaxExpress means just one tax return file for both, such that spouse's data can be cross-referenced automatically. This saves a lot of duplicate work when preparing couple's tax return. Finally, you still need to generate two NETFILE files or two paper print of tax returns to complete the filing process.

Create Coupled Return

click to see large picture

From tax year 2003, you can create a coupled return with your spouse, as indicated by red color highlighted checkbox above.

Switch Tax Return

To switch tax return between spouses, you need to choose the listbox beside title "Tax Return For" on the toolbar, as highlighted in the following screenshot:

Company   |   Contact Us   |   T2 Software   |   FAQ   |   Home
Copyright 2001-2020 Arcadia Solution Corp. All rights reserved.